At Progressive GaitWays, LLC, our goal is to provide physical and neuromotor rehabilitation clinicians with the tools, materials, and resources they need to improve their clients’ outcomes. Since our 1997 founding, we have worked to provide practical, useful, and innovative products to support that goal.
Progressive GaitWays LLC and the Cusick Center for Learning do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, provision of training services, products, or consultations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all attendees, colleagues, clients, and vendors.
Digital Training Courses / Webinars / Online Assets
Registration payments for online training products, whether offered live or in pre-recorded form, are generally not refundable. Exceptions:
- If the training product delivery system is down, or otherwise fails to transmit the purchased product. (Attendee bandwidth, connectivity, or device performance issues are not grounds for a refund, but the Company may choose to offer alternative forms of access, or a replacement credit for other courses.)
- If the attendee pays for, but does not access any part of the training product or online asset.
For in-person instructional courses offered by Progressive GaitWays (such as the Pediatric Serial Casting seminars offered in Telluride, CO):
- If, after enrolling, you can’t attend, you may send another qualified professional clinician in your place who will commit to attending in your stead. However, Progressive GaitWays will not be responsible for any financial arrangements, refunds or exchanges between you and your replacement.
- If you cancel on or prior to 30 days out, and cannot find a suitable replacement, we will retain $500.00 of your paid tuition and terminate your account. You keep all pre-course materials.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the course, we will retain $1000.00 of your paid tuition and terminate your account. You keep all pre-course materials.
Physical Products: 90-Day Limited Warranty
Progressive GaitWays’ physical products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of the original retail purchase (“Warranty Period”). This warranty extends only to the customer who bought the product directly from Progressive GaitWays. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Progressive GaitWays, at its option and to the extent permitted by law will (1) exchange the product, or (2) refund the original purchase price. This warranty excludes damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, normal wear-and-tear, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW PROGRESSIVE GAITWAYS, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, THEN SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from State to State.
Returns & Exchanges
No return shipments will be accepted without an approved return authorization (RA) number from Progressive GaitWays, LLC.
- You can return an unused physical product for a full refund – less shipping charges – within 30 days of purchase. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions and an RA number.
- You can exchange an unused physical product for another (typically for another size) within 30 days of purchase. Contact us at email@example.com for instructions and an RA number.
Return shipping charges for either a product return or a product exchange are the customer’s responsibility.
Warranty replacements, exchanges, and refunds will normally be processed within 2-3 business days of Progressive GaitWays’ receipt of the returned product. Refunds will be credited back to the original form of payment.