Progressive GaitWays LLC seeks a multi-skilled Business Manager to perform the daily operations of our 25-year-old training and product company. The position starts at 30 hours/week, with flexibility in working hours and the potential for up to 50% off-site or remote work.
In short, we’re looking for a solid contributor who can run the business and help us grow it to its full potential – and share in the upside that results.
- Daily handling of routine email, phone, and voicemail communications with customers and suppliers.
- Maintaining e-commerce store website (Spotify) for product sales.
- Processing product orders, fulfilling order shipments, and problem-solving customer issues.
- Maintaining ample product inventory in cost-effective manner.
- Performing marketing and social media support tasks as assigned.
- Supporting our training offerings, including:
- Managing course and webinar registrations and providing excellent attendee support.
- Performing desktop publishing tasks and fulfilling other content preparation and production duties in support of courses and webinars.
- Managing our continuing education (CEU) credit process, course certificate distribution, and CEU follow up tasks.
- Generating course rosters, labels, lists, and other support documents.
- “Stuff management” – coordinating, purchasing, and shipping inventory items, teaching tools, teaching materials, etc. as required
- Basic QuickBooks bookkeeping duties, including:
- Processing course registration and product sales transactions via Shopify and other platforms
- Entering bills, payments, sales transactions, and deposits
- Support our CPA in completing monthly and quarterly accounting tasks
- Managing general office operations, as needed.
Your Experience & Skills…
Solid organizational skills as shown by a minimum of two years’ successful experience in a marketing, training, coordination, or project management function.
Writing and verbal skills sufficient to communicate effectively with customers via email, phone, and online.
Strong computer skills, including the ability to use Office365, QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat, and website applications independently and effectively.
Social media skills – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, email marketing – and basic computer graphics skills are a significant plus.
We value and reward independent thinking, personal responsibility, and cheerful productivity. That’s how we approach our work, and we hope to see the same traits in you.
A healthy sense of humor is a good thing. Life is short.
Marketing, training, or coordination experience in the health care or physical rehabilitation fields.
Ability to use the Web, email, and other resources efficiently to prospect, research, and otherwise support marketing and logistics responsibilities.
Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is a definite plus; we have a number of customers in South and Central America.
A BA or higher degree in a relevant field is helpful, but a college degree is not required.
We are a family-held business based in Lawson Hill (outside Telluride, Colorado). Our founder and president has 40 years’ experience in physical rehab and a world-wide reputation for high standards, scientific thinking, and a practical approach to the challenges of physical rehabilitation of neuromotor impairment. These traits drive our business, as well.
Dogs are prohibited in Lawson Hill, so furry friends and family members must be left at home. The office is a short distance from a SMART shuttle stop; parking is also available.
Progressive GaitWays, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Business operations are conducted in English.
Requirements, Compensation & Benefits
Hours: A flexible 30-hour work week is expected. Schedule flexibility is available as long as work requirements and deadlines are met, generally in the 8:30 to 5:30 pm window.
Location: While some work must be done at the company’s office in Lawson Hill, remote or off-premise work may be mutually established.
Compensation: $20.00 – $25.00/hour, commensurate with experience and abilities and depending on schedule requirements. Performance bonuses are available by mutual agreement.
Benefits: Five paid holidays; five days of paid personal time; days off paid at 6 hours/day. Health benefits are not offered at this time.
Interested? Please send a resume and short cover letter to email@example.com.
Progressive GaitWays, LLC
Lee Taylor, Managing Partner
305 Society Drive, Suite C-3 • Telluride, CO 81435-8914
(970) 239-0209 • firstname.lastname@example.org • https://www.gaitways.com/jobs