300 Mahoney Dr #6
Telluride, CO 81320
New Dates! August 14-19, 2017
Instructor: Beverly Cusick, PT, MS, NDT, COF/BOC
A PRIVATE TUTORIAL FOR SIX IN SENSATIONAL TELLURIDE, COLORADO
Who Should Attend: Physical therapists, certified orthotists, physicians in physical medicine & rehabilitation, and pediatric orthopedists. (Sorry, no PTAs or ortho techs.)
Maximum Enrollment: 6
Location: Telluride, Colorado • www.visittelluride.com
Collect 39.25 contact hours!
Tuition: Early Registration – $1350 • After July 1 = $1450. See Course Brochure and Registration Info for payment options.
Housing: Shared condo lodging for up to 7 nights – $675 total per person (see details below).
(Line Dance Training Optional!)
TUITION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- A small instructor-attendee ratio of 1:6
- 2 DVDs for precourse review: Legs & Feet: A Review of Musculoskeletal Assessments (2005)
and Foot Talk (2009) – a 2-hour lecture with PPT CD on functional anatomy of the foot and ankle.
- A 5-piece tool kit
- An illustrated handout of lectures and supplemental readings: >400 pages in a ring binder
- An illustrated handout of assessment procedures, posting instructions, and cast fabrication procedures
- A memory stick loaded with relevant, topic-specific reference lists and readings
- Supplies for casting and posting labs
- Food and beverages for breakfast and 2 breaks/day – lunch is on your own
- An on-site library of related texts and articles, and an on-site museum of below-knee casts and orthoses
- Administrative support for obtaining CEUs
- On-site attendee discounts on purchase of posting supplies to take home and get started.